Monday, November 8, 2010

Julie & Julia (The Circle Skirt Challenge)

Have you watched the movie Julie and Julia?

I have, and I loved it, and I love cooking even more! But I really liked Julie's blog as she challenged herself to cook all of Julia Child's recipes.

Over the years I have absorbed many beautiful and creative blogs - from lifestyle to fashion, and lately vintage. Blogs written by talented and lovely ladies, many of whom are very inspirational!

I felt the time has come for me to write my own... almost in the way that Julie did.

I want to use this blog as a creative outlet, but I also wish to regularly challenge myself to creative and exciting projects (especially projects I keep putting off).

So I wish to announce my first challenge (starting small), something I have always wanted to do...

Challenge No.1: Make a circle skirt by Sunday 14th November

Lady Melbourne and Casey's Elegant Musings have both been my sources of inspiration for this.

So wish me luck on my first ever challenge, and I'll post an update soon. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment