Friday, November 12, 2010

Pappardelle Pasta

Last night my bosses treated a few of us to a 'thank you' dinner for all our hard work this year.

They took us out to the Subiaco Hotel, a gorgeous venue which intertwines a fine dining restaurant, cocktail bar and sports bar. I started the evening with a Strawberry Daiquiri... for entree we had Turkish bread with some divine dips (you must try the roast capsicum!)... and then I indulged in their Pappardelle Pasta with slow cooked lamb which just melted in the mouth. Of course a couple glasses of red wine were enjoyed with that too.

I spent the day and night in this little outfit below...


Hair: It was a very humid day, and after my shower and a quick blow dry I had a mass of wavy curls to play with - a Brigitte Bardot inspired updo was therefore a must!
Top: Portmans.
Cardigan: Spicy Sugar.
High-Waisted Pants: Ebay (they are wide legged too - sorry I don't have a photo of this!)


~ ~

Meanwhile... my circle skirt is coming along very slowly. I have cut out my fabric - I just need to put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment